We are looking out for vibrant and dynamic professionals who can spear head the sales and business development of its reports to US and European clients. Engage and generate consulting assignments in a variety of different sectors. The sectors include Health care and Pharma, business and Finance, Consumer, Industry and manufacturing, Energy and utilities, telecommunications, transportation, public sector and food and beverages.
The opportunity will be on per sale commission basis with a flexibility to work from home and can be placed world wide. We have reports priced at USD 100 to USD 40,000
What we Offer
1. An International Phone number to contact the potential clients
2. Company official id to send and receive mails
3. Promotional Mail and Design sent or customized e-mailers developed in house will be provided
4. Lucrative commission for month on month achievers
5. Flexibility to work as per your own choice in different time zones
6. Mass Emailer Software to send bulk emailers
7. Product Training and Analyst Support to identify and close the lead
8. Opportunity to work independently and test your entrepreneur instinct
9. No Monthly targets, meeting and review
10. A Dedicated franchisee manager to respond to your query and emails 24*7.
1. A smart phone to install the Voip App.
2. A Laptop with MS Office installed
3. Knowledge of Email Antiquates
4. Extensive client development experience with a large industry rolodex
5. Proven business and negotiation skills
Experience : 1- 15 years
If you think you have the required skills and ready to earn not less than USD 5000 per month extra in gross commissions other than salary.
iData Insights is looking for campus placement for summer internship in business and social research for a short stint of six months (May 2015 – October 2015). The company is into research and management consulting.
Functional Area: Newsletters, Research Reports and Digital Marketing
Number of Positions: 15
Location: Janakpuri, Delhi
The interns will undertake research assignments across sectors which include but not limited to tracking sectors, market and policy analysis, studying and analyzing competitive landscape, business and macroeconomic environment, opportunity assessments, and in-depth primary and secondary market research.
The inters are expected to be consistent in adhering to delivery timelines and quality standards
They are also expected to develop thought leadership, point of Views, industry newsletters, and white papers
Desired Candidate Pre-requisites:
MA, BA, in Mass communication, Journalism, Psychology, Anthropology, Economics, and other Arts and Social Science streams
Excellent English writing and speaking capabilities
Self driven, pro-active, and must be well-versed with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
Should be confident and willing to contribute in various Business development/Sales & Marketing activities
Should demonstrate a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent communication skills, including strong oral and written communication capabilities
Interest in Event Management and Engage in event coordination
Should you require any further information and/or clarity around the internship programme please free to reach us at the below contact number.