Designed for the global electric power & energy industry, POWER WEEK provides 5 days of networking opportunities, consisting of 2-day conference as the focal event, 3 workshops, 2 supplementary masterclasses, multiple case studies, expert views, and valuable insights on market outlook.
Meet your industry peers from electricity regulators, national power companies, renewable & IPPs, investors and suppliers - all at one platform. It would serve as an opportunity to engage with top industry players from around the globe. With the vast range of participants at this exclusive event, learn about the success strategies and pitfalls of well-known power projects, through our intense case studies. With valuable insights on policy & regulations, technology innovations for generation / transmission / distribution, environmental impacts, fuel supply sources, renewable / hydro / nuclear / gas to power developments, power trading, IPP projects, investment & financing, power contracts & negotiations and many more from C-level expert speakers & attendees, POWER WEEK is certainly an event not to be missed!
6 reasons why you should not miss this electricity & energy show
· Premium networking - Unrivalled networking and exchange of experiences across 20+ countries
· Distinguished speakers - The world’s best practitioners and industry leaders sharing insights
· Practical masterclass - 5 comprehensive workshops & masterclasses over 3 weeks led by an unparalleled faculty of facilitators
· Comprehensive conference - 20+ educational presentations reflecting your most concerned business issues
· Business opportunity - A celebration of the best technologies and innovations
· Understand the market - Learn what has actually worked based on case studies from the region and beyond
This year’s conference will address cutting edge topics withReal Examples and Case Studies including:
· main conference (8 - 9 November 2016)
· pre-conference workshop A: Energy Market Investment (7 November 2016)
· post-conference workshop B: Mastering Renewable & Alternative Energies (10 November 2016)
· post-conference workshop C: Mastering Power Contracts & Negotiations (11 November 2016)
· add-on masterclass D: Power Purchase Agreement (1 - 4 November 2016)
· add-on masterclass E: Gas/LNG Contracts: Structures, Pricing & Negotiation (14 - 18 November 2016)
List of expert speakers from best industry players in the world
· Mathias Steck, Executive Vice President,DNV GL Energy, Singapore etc.
POWER WEEK provides a great opportunity to network and create new business partnerships that would boost your business. Meet your industry peers from electricity regulators, national power companies, renewable & IPPs, investors and suppliers - all at one platform. It would serve as an opportunity to engage top industry players from around the globe. POWER WEEK is certainly an event not to be missed!
To register/sponsor/exhibit, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 0254 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To join the discussion:
Official Website: www.power-week.com