Serving the industry for 24 years, the Exhibitions India Group is proud to play an integral role in the changing landscape of the Indian Information and Communication environment. The milestone 25th Edition of Convergence India 2017 expo is themed as "Digital India".
As India marches towards the digital economy of the 21st century, the 25th Convergence India 2017 expo will play host to a congregation of 15,000+ business leaders from across the globe. The international exhibition and expo taking place in India will focus on new-age technologies and merging business solutions, enabling to enrich the lives of a billion people.
The forthcoming expo is the ideal platform to deliberate and engage with international business gurus, telecom and broadcasting czars, leaders from IT & Internet, electronics, media, entertainment, communications, broadcast, cable & satellite, fiber, cloud, VAS, etc. verticals from India and beyond. National and international TV crews and cameras will beam debates and discussions across the globe and on social media. 25th Convergence India 2017 will provide an ambience and opportunity towards a greater understanding and connect to the marketplace.
Designed for the global electric power & energy industry, POWER WEEK provides 5 days of networking opportunities, consisting of 2-day conference as the focal event, 3 workshops, 2 supplementary masterclasses, multiple case studies, expert views, and valuable insights on market outlook.
Meet your industry peers from electricity regulators, national power companies, renewable & IPPs, investors and suppliers - all at one platform. It would serve as an opportunity to engage with top industry players from around the globe. With the vast range of participants at this exclusive event, learn about the success strategies and pitfalls of well-known power projects, through our intense case studies. With valuable insights on policy & regulations, technology innovations for generation / transmission / distribution, environmental impacts, fuel supply sources, renewable / hydro / nuclear / gas to power developments, power trading, IPP projects, investment & financing, power contracts & negotiations and many more from C-level expert speakers & attendees, POWER WEEK is certainly an event not to be missed!
6 reasons why you should not miss this electricity & energy show
· Premium networking - Unrivalled networking and exchange of experiences across 20+ countries
· Distinguished speakers - The world’s best practitioners and industry leaders sharing insights
· Practical masterclass - 5 comprehensive workshops & masterclasses over 3 weeks led by an unparalleled faculty of facilitators
· Comprehensive conference - 20+ educational presentations reflecting your most concerned business issues
· Business opportunity - A celebration of the best technologies and innovations
· Understand the market - Learn what has actually worked based on case studies from the region and beyond
This year’s conference will address cutting edge topics withReal Examples and Case Studies including:
· main conference (8 - 9 November 2016)
· pre-conference workshop A: Energy Market Investment (7 November 2016)
· post-conference workshop B: Mastering Renewable & Alternative Energies (10 November 2016)
· post-conference workshop C: Mastering Power Contracts & Negotiations (11 November 2016)
· add-on masterclass D: Power Purchase Agreement (1 - 4 November 2016)
· add-on masterclass E: Gas/LNG Contracts: Structures, Pricing & Negotiation (14 - 18 November 2016)
List of expert speakers from best industry players in the world
· Mathias Steck, Executive Vice President,DNV GL Energy, Singapore etc.
POWER WEEK provides a great opportunity to network and create new business partnerships that would boost your business. Meet your industry peers from electricity regulators, national power companies, renewable & IPPs, investors and suppliers - all at one platform. It would serve as an opportunity to engage top industry players from around the globe. POWER WEEK is certainly an event not to be missed!
To register/sponsor/exhibit, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 0254 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To join the discussion:
Official Website: www.power-week.com
There are many moving pieces affecting the future of electric power development in emerging market. Unlike the past Independent Power Project models, which featured standardised take-or-pay contracts – today’s market demands more innovative incentives to ensure better availability, better performance, as well as more attractive and sustainable mixtures of fuel sources. Economies throughout Africa urgently need to master the key tools, models, and lessons learned for transforming and strengthening today’s electricity sector. These include the latest models in negotiating Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), in designing and managing new competitive power markets, as well as attracting the right mix of renewable energy sources.
This 4-day comprehensive workshop gives you clear explanations of the new models of PPA risk allocation, of designing and managing competitive power markets, attracting private investments in renewable energy, through a series of real case examples of contracts and markets. Case Studies will include real examples from Africa, Asia, Middle East, Europe and North America. Furthermore, cases stimulate independent thinking and discussion among participants.
Benefits of Attending
· LEARN about all the essentials of different PPAs
· NEGOTIATE fair and sustainable PPAs
· STRUCTURE successful PPAs based upon your own company’s risk profile and risk allocation needs
· EXPOSE to the frontiers of international experience in IPP development
· LEARN theory and practice of pricing and tariff design
· ANALYSE the relationship between Public, Private, and Government sector
· PERFORM a policy and risk analysis of PPA contracts
· EXPLORE a PPA relationship with EPC, O&M, Fuel Supply, and Interconnect Agreement
· GAIN the tools and models in directing your country’s electricity transformation and market design plans
· IMPROVE your awareness of the common pitfalls and mistakes to avoid in today’s private power investments
· LEAD successful power project finance transactions
· IDENTIFY how financial derivatives can be used as an effective hedge of financial and electricity market based risks
“Excellent! There are many interesting topics which cover almost all relevant issues in electricity market, such as market reform and PPA negotiation. And the speaker is simply great.”
- Head of PPA Section, Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand
In the oil and gas industry, organizations must apply new technologies and processes that will capture and transform raw data into actionable insight to improve asset value and yield while enhancing safety, reducing risk, and protecting the environment. One of the challenges the industry faces is “data democratization,” or making validated data available to decision-makers across several departments, functions or disciplines in a way that supports meaningful business decisions. Often, data is in silos or closed systems, and not easily accessible. This course gives participants hands-on techniques for breaking down those barriers and making data available to decision makers.
In today’s “lower for longer” oil price environment, mission critical data is as likely to come from operational production, facilities engineering or drilling logistics groups as it had previously from geology, geophysics and reservoir engineering. This course draws case studies and examples from all the information on how hydrocarbons flow from the reservoir, through the well and production facilities, to the sales point. Better data analysis can help oil and gas companies boost production and improved use of data results in better up-time.
Key Learning Objectives:
• Manage data as an asset with standard procedures
• Learn how an organization analyses and oversees maintenance of operational data information stores and solutions
• Examine how organizations apply quality management methods to assess, improve and assure fitness for business use in operational data in accordance with industry and organizational business rules
• Communicate operational aspects and value in a clear and timely manner to align with business strategy
• Apply policies, practices, and procedures used in operational master data management and compliance
• Execute policies and processes for operational data security management
• Use coordinates and mapping to accurately represent the position of operational assets
Telephone: +65 6294 6415
How PV Guangzhou 2015?
PV Guangzhou 2015 has received a great success during August 18 to 20, last year. It has occupied an accumulated exhibition area of 10,000 square meters and attracted over 120 exhibitors, such as Yingli Solar, 3HZ-SOLAR, Guoyu, JCN New Energy, I-Panda, APC, Benayang, Future Solar, Solar Naturally, eSino, Singfo Solar and Eterphe, and other brands, welcomed overseas buyers coming from 40 countries and regions, such as USA, Canada, France, Italy, Australia, India, Singapore, Vietnam, Pakistan, Iran, Spain, South Africa, Brazil, Indonesia, Egypt, UAE, Korea, Thailand and so forth.
Why PV Guangzhou 2016?
PV industry is strongly supported by Guangdong Government. The government sets the goal that Guangdong's total installed capacity of photovoltaic power generation will reach 100 million kilowatts in 2015 to 400 million kilowatts in 2020. To encourage the development of PV industry, the government will provide financial support for the key enterprises, innovative projects and photovoltaic application demonstration project.
PV Guangzhou is strongly supported by exhibitors, buyers and professional media. It’s the best platform for both domestic and overseas companies to seek business opportunities and further development in South China.
Therefore, PV Guangzhou 2016 is undoubtedly the perfect bridge to make your business trip fruitful!
1.Photovoltaic production equipment: Silicon rod silicon block silicon ingot production equipment, Silicon wafer production equipment, Battery production equipment, Solar panels/modules production equipment, Film version of the battery production equipment
2. Production technology and research equipment: Photovoltaic cells, Related PV components, PV raw material, PV project and system
3. Solar products
PV Guangzhou 2016 Organizing Committee
Address: Room 401, No. 4, the Third Street of Kehui, Kexue Avenue, Science City, Luogang District, Guangzhou, China
Person: Ms. Eve Cheng
Phone: +86 20 29188156
Fax: +86 20 82579220
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org